DarkHeart(V1.1 Red)By Sephirotess
DarkHeart(V1.1) by Sephirotess: Red version.
DarkHeart(V1.1): suite with animations :-).
- 2 languages: English and French,
- text color can be modified,
- 4 wallpapers,
- easy configuration.
When the layout will be loaded, the wallpaper will be automatically installed. You can change it via the config panel of the suite. You can hide a skin by clicking on the little bleue animated pod. The animations are not fast. I didn't want them to be heavy for the processor. It's a choice :-). The central head automatically changes of appearance, as the little dots.
- Bookmarks: with 8 independent shortcuts. You can see them around the central circle. Move the mouse over the icons, in order to see the tooltip and to open the link. You can change the name (tooltips) and the link via the config panel of the suite (bookmarks),
- Notes: a simple tool for taking some notes. Left click in order to open note. Your user's name will appear instead the one present on the screenshot. You can open 3 notes,
- Shortcuts (launcher): you can see them at the bottom of the screenshot. Shortcuts for 8 software. As for the bookmarks, move the mouse over, in order to see tooltip and to launch the softs. Change names and applis via "ShorcutCreator in the config panel,
- Slideshow: with some functions. When the mouse is placed on the picture, the slideshow indicates the path & the name of the file. 4 buttons. The first opens the folder of the pictures. The second permits to stop and to restart the slideshow. The next one has for function to offer a preview. The last one set current picture as wallpaper. The skin shows the number of pictures in the folder and the total size,
- Time: shows current time, full date (month, day, year and weekday) and uptime.
- HDD (up to 3 drives): give some information about the hard disk. The skin shows the letter of the HDD, as well as the name. It indicates the size of the disk. It shows used space (in the left) and the free space (to the right). These information are also displayed via bars,
- Recycle Bin: the skin shows the number of present files and their size. It also shows the rate of replenishment of the trash. It is displayed via percentage & bar. When the number of files reached the limit fixed (250), a sound is played and the display of the rate becomes slightly bigger.
- Player: It indicates the name of the artist, the title of the song, title of the album and the year. It shows the position of the title and the total length. The player has different buttons: play/pause, stop, preview and next. The progression bar has two functions: to modify the position of the track (left click jump to 10 % forward, right click jump to 10% backward) and to open the player (double left click),
- Volume: this skin controls the volume under Windows. it shows volume level. You can increase or lower the sound, via the small arrows. You can manage volume via the bar. Left click raise sound. Right click down sound. You can see current audio device and change it (left click). You can cut the sound (mute), open mixer and open the audio device configuration.
- Battery: shows battery's level and information about source (ACLine/battery) and status (low, high...). The bar indicates the level of the battery,
- Control: 4 shortcuts (hibernate, restart, shutdown and logoff),
- CPU: shows CPU's activity, current CPU speed and temperature (with Coretemp). The bar shows the CPU usage. Move the mouse over "CPU", in order to have more information about your CPU,
- GPU: shows GPU's usage via bar and percentage. The skin indicates the GPU speed, memory clock, memory used, fan speed and GPU temperature (with MSIAfterBurner, plugin by Nick Connors),
- Network: shows the quality of the Wifi via bar and percentage. Update the skin if the information do not change automatically. The skin indicates the speed of download/upload and cumulative speed of download/upload. Right click in order to reset statistics,
- Process: shows number of current process. The bar indicates too the number of process, with a basis of 100. It's just for the decoration. The skins shows the 4 top processes, with AdvancedCPU,
- Ram: shows total Ram, used Ram (to the left) and free Ram (to the right),
- Swap: shows total Swap, used Swap (to the left) and free Swap (to the right.
Section "Windows" (shortcuts for some Windows's tools or folders):
Calculator, CMD, config panel, documents, Explorer, GodMode, Notepad, Pictures, Regedit, Ribbons (screensaver), System properties, TaskManager, User's folder, lock workstation, Window Switcher. You can see some of them to the top of the screenshot. As for the bookmarks and the shortcuts (launcher), move the mouse over the icons...
Comment by: sed
Skinbase Wizop / BaseheadArt adminstrator / Always a FRIEND