where are you from

AzDude / 1 decade ago (11 June 2009 12:20)

Being New here , I like to know where people are from

Me - Mesa Arizona .. USA ... mountain time zone

where are you from ???

Post replies:

1 decade ago (11.06.2009 12:43)
Reply by: kchristine
I´m in Montana (also MST). I got to Montana by living in Illinois, North Carolina, Illinois, Texas, Illinois, Florida, Illinois, then Montana. Took awhile to get here but glad I finally made it. Booming love
1 decade ago (11.06.2009 12:53)
Reply by: kittycat670
I´m in Hartville Ohio!! Booming love
1 decade ago (11.06.2009 01:11)
Reply by: AzDude
I started in L.A. California and later moved to Arizona clap
1 decade ago (11.06.2009 01:24)
How come the move from LA to Arizona? Don´t mean to be nosy, but I am. Booming love
1 decade ago (11.06.2009 03:08)
I thought i´d never leave LA ,born and raised there , but then a Job as a District Manager over seeing 3 states based in Az - came up and i made the move ..
no longer with that job - but stayed in Az ..it´s nice here - I go back to LA from time to time , see the Smog and Traffic and it reminds me to stay in Az ..
much cheaper to live here too ... So now I just make everyone come and visit me when they can - they like the get-a-way sometimes ...
I have a sick wife ( stroke ) in a hospital here that requires my care and right now prevents me from working - so that is a saga still to un-fold to it´s end ..
I do miss the SC beaches and hollywood , things like that - as i used to be a studio locations scout - but for now Arizona seems to be the place for me ...
but now it´s time for the 100 degree days and higher electric (AC) bills but still better than that Smog and traffic of LA ....

So i think that answers your question ? Wink
1 decade ago (11.06.2009 04:49)
Thanks for the info. Sorry to hear about your wife. Even though it´s HOT in AZ, I´m sure the cleaner air is better for her. Booming love
1 decade ago (11.06.2009 10:04)
Reply by: killua
I Am So Faaaaaar From You Mr.Az lol . cairo Grin
1 decade ago (11.06.2009 03:10)
Reply by: adni18
So AZ means Arizona dude! I got it now Wink

I am from Salonica, Greece prosit
1 decade ago (11.06.2009 03:43)
Greece an interesting place ..

About 2 years ago I had a girl from work went back to Greece for a family visit - took some photos and video ..
then brought it back for me to make her a 2 hour DVD of it ..... I had to did up more filler to add to the DVD
in doing so I kinda learned allot more about Greece than I new before .. the DVD turned out well and I got allot
smarter about Greece and the Music as i had to add a bunch of Greek Music to the DVD also ... it was pretty cool stuff....

Making Movies ( DVD´s ) is my specialty - more so than making these skins here at these type of sites ..... Az

PS .... It didn´t Win an Oscar , bummer ... ha ha .....
Smile Smile Smile
1 decade ago (11.06.2009 05:46)
Reply by: adni18
Cool! Happy
I know that making a DVD is hard work, I ´ve done a lot of them in the past... Wink
1 decade ago (11.06.2009 07:26)
Reply by: sed
Cleveland Ohio for me... Tough people. Sports people. I dont know where Hartville OH is kittykat. I had an office in AZ yrs ago - I really loved it when I had to fly there [Camelback Mt area] DUDE. But Cleveland has SEASONS!! Gotta be tough to live here!
1 decade ago (11.06.2009 09:29)
hey SED we have 4 seasons in Arizona too ...... summer,summer,summer,summer ! .. Wink
1 decade ago (11.06.2009 09:45)
Reply by: teddybearcholla
Rochester, Wisconsin.... I spent 10 years In Arizona, and loved it, even the 125 degree temps!!! Grin
1 decade ago (11.06.2009 10:05)
Reply by: Richard Mohler
Las Vegas...Hot...
1 decade ago (11.06.2009 10:09)
Good comeback DUDE! Booming love
1 2 3