skinbase.org - Traffic Details from Alexa

killua / 1 decade ago (24 May 2009 01:52)

Hi Everyone ! I found this site i don't know if you know it too or not . But The Skinbase's Traffic is Decrease Into -25% . Also i don't know is that good or not . Chk it http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/skinbase.org ... I hope if anyone understand , Explain to me to understand .... Happy Happy Booming love

Post replies:

1 decade ago (24.05.2009 04:14)
Reply by: mickeblue
I would say a decrease in traffic stats is fairly normal for the time of year... folks are busy with other things at this time of year. Check it out again around Nov. or Dec. and you would probably see an increase in visiting numbers.

I´d be interested to know where they have got the details for their Demographics listings from though. I would say they are way off the mark there on several counts ( age and education for starters! ).
1 decade ago (24.05.2009 05:00)
Reply by: killua
Ok Micke i will try to follow this traffic at months which you refer to . Also i don´t know too about how they collect Demographics Info ..... Thanks so much Happy Booming love Cool
1 decade ago (27.05.2009 02:27)
Reply by: teddybearcholla
Interesting link, thank you killua!! Cool
1 decade ago (27.05.2009 03:45)
You Welcome Teddy Cool
1 decade ago (28.05.2009 12:03)
Yeah I thought as much, today I checked out this sites other ´stats´... Wincustomize are down 14%, hubpages are down almost 22%..... The Mozilla websites are down by a serious 22.3% ( if you could have a share in that your interest would be rock bottom! LOL ).

I don´t know who these folks are, but they obviously aren´t on the ball. They would appear to be about as effective with their statistics as GeoCities were with their ´we have the web sewn up´ claim ( anyone remember those? ).
1 decade ago (28.05.2009 12:18)
Oh Really ? ... So Please Mike May I Ask for this Sites Please . i like this way you know !

Thanks Happy Booming love
1 decade ago (28.05.2009 02:23)
???

[LINK]

[LINK]

~ do you know what I mean by a GeoCity website?
1 decade ago (28.05.2009 03:45)
Reply by: jazzilady
That was really interesting, thanks Hytham! I don´t think it´s anything to worry about. The site was down for a few days, so that may have had something to do with it? Happy
1 decade ago (28.05.2009 06:04)
Thanks Mike . but i don´t know what is the mean by geocity website..... lol
1 decade ago (28.05.2009 01:23)
you welcome jazzi . yeah you Alright Booming love Booming love
1 decade ago (15.08.2010 09:26)
Reply by:
welcome to ::[ [ == [LINK] ==]
(b..r..a..n..d.)s.h.o.e.s.(34u.s.d),,

==J. a .m .e )) shoes

< j o r d a n> (1-24) shoes