Hello... I am a fraud!!

/ 1 decade ago (21 September 2008 04:28)

The one thing that I find very disappointing here and other sharing sites is every now and then, people see the need to upload work that is NOT their own and try to take credit for it. I will to my dying day fail to see what kind of accomplishment or satisfaction that serves. The latest example was caught again and I am very mad at myself for not seeing the obvious sign and posting comments on the frauds work. New member, uploading several images in a day... watch for that! It never fails.

In a way, I feel sorry that these people have no art talents at all so they try to compensate for this void by deceiving others. Sooner of later (and I am happy that this latest was sooner) they get caught. So, that is a good thing.

Sorry for the rant but this subject upsets me to no end. As a artist who contributes hos own work here, this is very insulting not only to me, but to all of us that work hard at what we do.

Have a good day and happy creating. Feel free to post your thoughts on this. I'm sure you will mirror much of my feelings...

Post replies:

1 decade ago (21.09.2008 04:38)
Reply by: mickeblue
What else can one add Fred? You said it all in your post, but hey!... apparently the world is flat and the moon is made of cheese lol lol lol
1 decade ago (21.09.2008 05:25)
Reply by: kchristine
Also, new people who are just too good and each image being a different size. Any time a member sees a suspected rip, contact anyone on staff. We will do our best to find it and delete it. Booming love
1 decade ago (25.09.2008 11:56)
Reply by: jazzilady
Fred, I agree with you 100%! It´s very upsetting to all of us who are giving our time to keeping this site growing, to have to also watch for frauds! I mean really, what does one get out of taking credit for another person´s work? You probably cheated in school too! Cheaters never prosper!! Thanks Fred, for bringing this subject to everyone´s attention! Good job! clap clap
1 decade ago (26.09.2008 06:50)
Reply by: sed
Yeah... Make note of rips cuz we cant see everything!!! Cool