hello guys PLEASE HELP

sodoff / 1 decade ago (04 August 2007 07:12)

hi i downloaded a few icon packager themes but i cant seem to use them. cause icon packager says it cant find any theme packages. i suppose it cant recognize just the skins alone which aren't in a package??? how do i use these skins????? please please help the skins look really awesome

Post replies:

1 decade ago (04.08.2007 05:42)
Reply by: mickeblue
[LINK]

or the Freebie alternative....

[LINK]

LOL Grab it whilst you can dudes LOL
1 decade ago (04.08.2007 09:04)
Reply by: sodoff
yeah i know but err the icons i downloaded arent packages. they are icon packager themes i dunno wats the difference and i dunno how to use the themes i only know how to use the packages
1 decade ago (04.08.2007 05:34)
Reply by: Butch123
Hi...Open Icon Packager,Select Install New Package. It will open up and choose Install From Disk. Now navigate to the downloaded area where you downloaded the Icon Package and select it. Thats all.... Happy
1 decade ago (21.12.2009 07:50)
Reply by: mario.julia4
Awesome dear, What a nice question, I think you may download your required packaged themes from many different online websites very easily. But i was downloading these themes some day before, but cant do that. So it is little difficult to come up your requirements.

Actually i want to get some information about [url=[LINK]]web design[/url]. We are offering all these information like your themes and other essential information related to internet. I really like you efforts that you have done dear for the sack of this forum.
clap