Featured by SkinBase Members Votes

adni18 / 1 decade ago (11 July 2007 10:43)

The promised new SB feature is on line!

Have in mind the following:

-If votes are equal then newer skin display 1st

(if a skin is online for 10 days and have 10 votes for example and new one is online 2 days and have the same votes it's probably more popular).

-It is based in the 3 days votes

-It is automatic, depending on your votes in "Give us your opinion" under the submitted artwork.

SkinBase again is the most friendly site in the skinning community, giving the members the power to vote for the Featured work!
No other skinning site has this option!

Post replies:

1 decade ago (11.07.2007 05:29)
Reply by: adni18
Please, read the news Happy
1 decade ago (11.07.2007 04:12)
Reply by: etype2
Nice!!! Happy clap clap clap
1 decade ago (11.07.2007 12:00)
Reply by: DjDomiNatorX
Tnx!!! A w a r d A w a r d
1 decade ago (11.07.2007 01:24)
Reply by: Butch123
Thanks Congratulation
1 decade ago (11.07.2007 01:43)
Reply by:
This sounds like a winner! Very good! Happy
1 decade ago (19.12.2007 12:56)
Reply by: nova28
I am a bit confused; maybe I need a clarification of the voted feature procedure. For example, ´widescreen Snowy Day´ by radnor has 4 feature votes, and yet one of the voted features for today has only 2 votes, and another has only 3 votes (votes as of midnight Slovenian time, when the voted features change). Also ´Easy Life´ by SlaveofBetrayal has 3 feature votes, which is more than the voted feature with only 2 votes. Both of these walls had received all of their feature votes in the past 2 days, which is within the 3 day limit stated in the explanation of the voted feature. Thank you in advance for explaining all of this again.

What is the point of anyone voting for features, and why bother to have voted features, if the skins & walls with the most feature votes are not acknowledged ?
1 decade ago (19.12.2007 01:28)
Reply by: SlaveofBetrayal
nova makes a valid point.

but besides that sounds good
1 decade ago (19.12.2007 01:31)
oh never mind I see how it goes now Happy

nova it depends on how popular the wallpapers is (as adni had said in his post above)

1 decade ago (19.12.2007 01:59)
Reply by: etype2
It is an automatic script untouched by the administrators. Sometimes on slow days, or low activity,you will see that only one vote launches the submission into the featured area.

There have been many comments about this since the feature was added in July. Maybe not perfect,but Gregor/Nikos and all try to improve this site with features like this one for SkinBase members. Happy Booming love
1 decade ago (19.12.2007 03:28)
It is an automatic script untouched by the administrators. Sometimes on slow days, or low activity,you will see that only one vote launches the submission into the featured area.

that actually happened once. It was my Anime Christmas wall that was just featured by one vote. I though it was weird.
1 decade ago (22.12.2007 10:20)
Reply by: wary109