Featured work by members

adni18 / 1 decade ago (09 July 2007 06:37)

We will have very soon, as we have promised, the "Featured work by members" .
An automatic script will count the "Featured" votes and the result will be in the front page, in a special place.
The rest featured works will be a choice of the Skinbase staff members.

Post replies:

1 decade ago (10.07.2007 01:42)
Reply by: Butch123
Nice to see that this option will be implemented, but, as far as I am concerned it doesnt matter to me if I get a feature of not. I do my works because I enjoy them, and hope that someone else will like them. Sure a feature is a nice thing to receive, good for the morale, but, it aint everything. A nice comment from someone who likes and enjoys what you have made is more rewarding than a feature at any time..... Happy
1 decade ago (09.07.2007 07:12)
Reply by: adni18
What you mean Sara with "i got nothing to add"? Have you understand what I wrote above or not?
1 decade ago (09.07.2007 08:44)
Reply by: Atom
OK my friends, I don´t wanna see anyone going and please don´t get mad at anyone. I think having our art featured is very nice but its not really important to me. I like this community because all of you are here...Lets support Nikos and other people that are running this web site for all of us. We all have different ideas and our work is different. As we know simple art is kinda most popular for walls and believe it or not I´m doing this for myself mostly and I love to share all that with you guys. Art is beautiful and when I see someone else´s work I´m trying to see the meaning in every single piece. My work is OK I guess and out there we can see amazing work from some very talented people...I´m trying to learn more and hopefully will be able do do some amazing stuff like many others...
Here is my suggestion: If its possible it would be nice to have a few sections like now we have photo, wallpapers and skin sections so maybe we can have like fractal section, 3d section and ART sections, plus of course photo and skin sections. So lets do something and stay together. Hugs to all-Tom A w a r d
1 decade ago (09.07.2007 07:09)
Reply by:
i got nothing to add.\
Reply by: Captain America
Just so there is no confusion; I do not upload just to be ´featured´, but I do like a little acknowledgement now and then of my art. That´s all folks!
1 decade ago (09.07.2007 07:00)
Reply by:
i will read it when i´ll get it,i got NO pm from you\
1 decade ago (09.07.2007 07:01)
The System of "Featured work by members" didn´t start yet Sara!!!
1 decade ago (09.07.2007 07:02)
We will have very soon, as we have promised, the "Featured work by members" . An automatic script will count the "Featured" votes and the result will be in the front page, in a special place. The rest featured works will be a choice of the Skinbase staff members.
1 decade ago (09.07.2007 07:07)
By the way I also vote as featured your last wallpaper with the 6 votes Wink
Reply by: sed
I look forward to this idea coming into being in the future... SOUNDS GREAT and WILL work! Cool Cool
1 decade ago (09.07.2007 06:55)
Reply by:
The last time ai will post something,just a matter of punctuation,i had 6 votes for feature,5 favs and 192 downloads,i got nothing to add.\
1 decade ago (09.07.2007 06:58)
I have send you a PM Sara, please read more carefully what is written above
1 decade ago (09.07.2007 06:59)
Reply by:
I just read you stated my comments are unfair,well Tom is a friend of mine and i can quietly say what i think to him,second thing i´ve always been known here as on Renderosity and Deviant Art as a fair and polite person to everybody you included,this is all on my side.\
1 decade ago (09.07.2007 06:52)
We need to have enough results first before to start the new system, 2-3 votes are not enough for a system like this one.