Photo contest

PK / 1 decade ago (29 April 2007 03:16)

I haven't been on Skinbase for some time now (and most of you probably don't know me, so hello) but just returned to download some skins I lost before. I was pleased to see the site thriving.

Aaaanyway, I have something some of you might be interested in. On a forum I participate in we're running a little friendly competition. It's a photo contest with the theme Positive Change.

Positive Change -> Think about your local area; do you have a wind-turbine in your neighbourhood, a fishmonger selling sustainable fish... be creative!

Two of us made available some small prizes as well.

Check it out here:
http://forum.greenpeace.org/int/showthread.php?t=1526

Post replies:

1 decade ago (29.04.2007 03:19)
Reply by: PK
Oh gosh, I forgot about this double post thing Happy :adminpk :adminpk :adminpk Can an admin please remove the other, dupe, thread?

Reformatted post (forgot that as well ;-))

I haven´t been on Skinbase for some time now (and most of you probably don´t know me, so hello) but just returned to download some skins I lost before. I was pleased to see the site thriving.

Aaaanyway, I have something some of you might be interested in. On a forum I participate in we´re running a little friendly competition. It´s a photo contest with the theme Positive Change.

Positive Change -> Think about your local area; do you have a wind-turbine in your neighbourhood, a fishmonger selling sustainable fish... be creative!

Two of us made available some small prizes as well.

Check it out here: [LINK]
1 decade ago (30.04.2007 08:54)
Reply by: Srg01
Cleaning done Wink
Nice to see you and wish you every success on this contest Congratulation
1 decade ago (02.05.2007 03:49)
Reply by: PK
Thanks for the cleaning Happy

I´ll try to be around a bit more in the future, miss the place.