Buddy list and Fav question

DigitalPhenom / 1 decade ago (31 December 2006 06:29)

Hello..just a quick question..I cant seem to mark anyone as a buddy here and when I click to fav a piece of work it wont do that either..the screen refreshes like it is doing something but when I go to my list there is nothing there. I have made about 10 skinners in the last week my buddy and my list remains empty. Sad Im using firefox 2 and have also tried to do it in IE 7...can anyone help? thank you so much for your time.
Steve

Post replies:

1 decade ago (01.01.2007 01:36)
Reply by:
Hi Steve,

I´m using FF2 and just made you a buddy........no problem.
It will only work when you go into someones profile though and use the buddy option there.
No problems with favourites either, sorry I can´t help you.

I can´t answer my Pms anymore tonight, not in FF and not in IE6 .....just freezes every time I click on Reply lol

Happy New Year to you ! Booming love
1 decade ago (01.01.2007 03:20)
Reply by: DigitalPhenom
Thank you Avy...I will try that....I was doing it from messages...I will try again...I have sent a lot of Pms here and never get any in return,..I kinda gave up on that feature lol I figured it didn´t work all that well. Thank you for responding and have a safe and happy new year.
1 decade ago (01.01.2007 05:50)
Reply by:
Thank you, Steve ! Happy

I get quite some Pms and never had any problems getting or sending them except for tonight, when I couldn´t answer any. But that problem is solved now........
a complete AV scan and deleting all the temporary crap have done the job.
1 decade ago (01.01.2007 06:40)
Reply by: DigitalPhenom
Your very welcome...I´m glad you got it resolved. My friends list is working now I have to search and find my favorite pieces and see if that works..thank you so much for your help. Happy