will work for a copy of windows blinds

contractartist / 1 decade ago (16 October 2006 06:01)

my gallery is here http://www.skinbase.org/gallery.php?uname=contractartist

currently Im specializing in space wallpapers. I will create as many images as needed for the software.

Post replies:

1 decade ago (16.10.2006 06:02)
Reply by: contractartist
also needed is skinstudio. :p
1 decade ago (16.10.2006 10:46)
Reply by: TAXIFUNK
Coffee VERY good idea! This thread. A bit earlier but I realized a bit late Stardock themselves needed more feedback on betas. I dont know if that means anything, and now they are sort of changing their strategy anyway. But I hope people post offers here sometimes can be linked back to this message, its not bad.

So basically, the OD suite would make sense I guess. But you can upgrade in stages...

Hmh If 5 people can spare 10$ around Xmas and we dont have millions of people wanting more after that, maybe I could be 1 of em if nothing happens til then.

Right now I get some help (cheap or free keys) for some testing and translating around some tool forums which takes time but is fun because they fulfil some of your program feature requests. Too bad its other tools though. Saving up on 1 or 2 things myself (9 birthdays this week but if it could wait til XMas, I could see helping A BIT). Cool

You are talented and doing nice stuff. Basically industry should offer more installment plans and rates for young people and things OhWell

Reading another thread I just realized you might be a maker of CD cover albums like Sally, hey?
1 decade ago (17.10.2006 05:44)
Booming love Beer I have made a freehand of an album cover! It is in my gallery called journy. I was only paid 15$ the amount of effort to duplicate in pencil, the image in as close to an exact entirity, was worth more than that I think. But I also didn´t want to do it in the first place, which might mean something. The work I´ve been doing for skinbase is fun and exciting. I´ve realy been polishing my skills, and finding new ones ( my space themes).
1 decade ago (18.10.2006 07:35)
Taxi you are too kind and generous. I would rather earn it though. It makes me feel quilty and ashamed for some odd reason to think of taking from someone who is a real hard worker, and dedicated to helping others, without giving something in return. Booming love Coffee :taxi
1 decade ago (19.10.2006 07:17)
Perhaps you will find some work for me to do ? Coffee :taxi
1 decade ago (20.10.2006 01:27)
Reply by: sed
How Much is Window blinds??? Damn, Quit smoking for a week.... Grin Grin Of course I am so old I think it cost me 20 bucks.... What is it now???
1 decade ago (20.10.2006 01:30)
Reply by: sed
When you do get it go to ADNIs skins THEY work the best and I have been using his since 1998! Congratulation
1 decade ago (20.10.2006 02:40)
Reply by: TAXIFUNK
Many sites are grateful for translations + feedback. Dont know if Stardock is looking for translators but some of their apps arent german in all help texts. What do I know? Who speaks what language. In the end, you cant even skin or go on photo trips, instead you are translating Sad Must admit it strokes ego plus they add features u like and help with registration keys but testing and stuff, its all a bit more than saving a buck. On the other hand, tragically I should confess often having more time than money, so... at least those things can help :p
1 decade ago (20.10.2006 05:26)
Mabe someone just needs a hand in a theme they are working on, and would like to colaborate, pay maybe on a piece-meal basis. Coffee
1 decade ago (21.10.2006 01:26)
Reply by: mickeblue
I´ve got a copy of WB3 if you are happy to pay for the postage
1 decade ago (21.10.2006 03:32)
Reply by: Butch123
contractartist
Dont know if anybody has helped you with this but I will get them for you. I will send you a PM where you can diownload them... Happy
1 decade ago (23.10.2006 04:53)
I´m going to have to step down from my "work for windows blinds" request.
I truely thank you for your support. I´ve all ready started saving up for that one.
But I would still be intrested in what ever 3D modeling, or art programs you may have
to offer (links welcomed). I would also like to do some collaboration on a theme anyone
may be working on. I will no longer be requesting anything in return. I have been
inspired by a friend to be more selfless, and work to help make SkinBase a even more
enjoyable place to befriend others, share our work, and help each other. This friend did
not tell me any of this I´m only learning from his example. Again I would like to thank
you all for support.
1 decade ago (23.10.2006 07:47)
Reply by: Butch123
contractartist

You have a P.M (NOTE)... Happy
1 decade ago (25.10.2006 03:03)
Thanks BUTCH123 for the ............GRAVY TRAIN.......... Cool...... Smile
1 decade ago (25.10.2006 04:57)
Reply by:
I have 5.01.... believe it was $29.99 but I´m not sure. I´m not sure what your situation is, but put aside a couple of bucks a week. You´d be surprised how fast you could save up for it. I realize that I am fortunate the I can afford these things, and some cannot. So, that is the only advice that I can give- put aside a couple of bucks a week.

Good luck.
1 2