Ultimate Paint is free

contractartist / 1 decade ago (19 September 2006 03:55)

www.ultimatepaint.com the trail version is a full featured aplication without a timeout period only the save as or save in the "file" menu is blocked, when you use the premuim filters. But
you can still save by clicking on the floppy disk icon. :p

Post replies:

1 decade ago (19.09.2006 04:09)
Reply by: mickeblue
Have you tried it? What´s it like?
1 decade ago (19.09.2006 05:28)
Reply by: contractartist
I use it all the time for its easy to use interface and filters. way cooler than mspaint, but I still use ms paint for simpler funtions.
1 decade ago (19.09.2006 10:52)
Reply by: MountainHawk
If you google for the early 1.3 version it is totally unrestricted and handles photoshop plug ins. Be sure to scan it and kill the spyware in it though.......then you can do what you like and it is more flexible than the current freeware version. You can usually find a copy on Russian or Korean sites. Congratulation Cool Wink
1 decade ago (20.09.2006 04:45)
Reply by: TAXIFUNK
Great info, contractartis and Iain. Might get a time limited fully functional trial version and blow 20$ til I can afford adobe stuff etc. a bit later. In the pm you said it supports anti-aliasing for text characters and it looks like a great thing for easy growing in to these things. Thanks Fun Running
1 decade ago (20.09.2006 03:21)
Again I am empressed by the resourcefullness and insight from Mountainhawk! Cool :p
1 decade ago (21.09.2006 01:35)
When I started out on the net doing images it was the first app I ever used and dropped stacks of photoshop plugs in the 1.3 version. People kept accusing me of using photoshop and it would send me into hysterics with laughter because I was doing things that people who had photoshop couldn´t. Sed will remember a very popular early image of mine called Stinger. That was done in UFX as was MoodSwimmer. Another old image I did in it was Dark Aqua that looked like an undersea scene. It is capable of some pretty unique effects if you work with it and marry it with sTile 99 another little freeware app with hidden talents.....the two make an awesome little duo for beginners and the more experienced. Congratulation Cool Wink
1 decade ago (21.09.2006 04:31)
:o you inspire me. I forsee a hawk flying over the trees with a snow capped mountain in the background...........................coming soon "MOUNTAINHAWK" :heart
1 decade ago (21.09.2006 11:46)
Congratulation Congratulation Congratulation