what happened to my profile?

contractartist / 1 decade ago (22 June 2006 03:43)

On a wim I checked my profile and noticed I was profiled as a woman. How embarasing is that! Angry ()()

Post replies:

1 decade ago (22.06.2006 03:46)
Reply by: contractartist
I fixed it and hope it stays ==== MALE====!
1 decade ago (22.06.2006 04:37)
Reply by: mickeblue
Oh Darling, now you´ve ruined it lol lol lol
1 decade ago (22.06.2006 05:10)
Reply by: kchristine
LOL. Female is the default setting. Everything was transferred last week so it might have something to do with that.
1 decade ago (23.06.2006 04:54)
Reply by:
:o LOL Default? Photographer
1 decade ago (23.06.2006 06:19)
Yeah default. Even though I think maybe it is the superior setting but for some reason on SB it is the default setting. Imagine that.
1 decade ago (23.06.2006 10:21)
Reply by:
Finally a female friendly site! Hooray :p
1 decade ago (23.06.2006 11:14)
Reply by: MountainHawk
I´m friendly to everyone generally regardless of sex,race,colour,creed,religion or lack thereof and cereal preference. Congratulation Cool Wink
1 decade ago (23.06.2006 11:18)
I´m friendly to everyone generally regardless of sex,race,colour,creed,religion or lack thereof and cereal preference. Congratulation Cool Wink
1 decade ago (23.06.2006 07:57)
And hot rice pudding preference. Booming love
1 decade ago (24.06.2006 03:17)
Reply by:
That´s why you are an australian mountainhawk Happy
1 decade ago (24.06.2006 05:28)
Lecrayon..you are partially correct.....I emigrated to Australia from England in 1965. I served in her Navy for six years and saw active service in Vietnam aboard H.M.A.S. Hobart,their most highly decorated ship. I was never naturalised and am still a British citizen of Anglo Scots descent. My two sisters still live in Adelaide and I married a Kiwi girl from whom I am now divorced and I live in the Southern Alps in New Zealand and Australia will not grant me a passport. That is gratitude for you after my service and preparedness to lay my life down in defence of all Australians. It still bewilders me and annoys me how they arrive at decisions. Congratulation Cool Wink
1 decade ago (24.06.2006 12:18)
Reply by: TAXIFUNK
Not long ago we only had male + female. Female was default.

Luckily during the spring improvements a 3d position was added for people who dont want to disclose info like that (Michael Jackson?): N/A.

This should NOW be the default unless you enter your gender, if you feel like doing that. (might as well add random one day, who knows what people REALLY are Wink

However, think I mentioned it once but meanwhile other sites were being worked on heavily - SkinTech has a lot of em. These major revamps are sort of done in blocks. Hope next time around we can change that.

Meanwhile its still a cinch for everyone to select their setting from edit profile. :taxi