Thou shalt infrinJ Ur neighbor - 11th Come And Mend (© the humorous way)

TAXIFUNK / 1 decade ago (17 September 2005 01:46)

To understand the full meaning of what I write here under my name SATYROBE, be sure to know almost all leading skinning names current, have EXTREMELY good knowledge of the English language BACKWARDS and have SUBLIME knowledge on the difference between german and North American copyright infringement paragraphs. Find that law explained a bit by Brad Wardell on his Adrenaline Vault forum and not JU is also a site. It is even forbidden to spell names different or backwards and even paraphrase the MEANING of other names BACKWARDS - so here is how to treat that - especially considering the last Joke thread ends long ago, but many, many people are now playing jokes on serious threads at SkinBase expecting me to laugh, yet tell me I am too serious - plus this is still important - the RIP problem. And I could report a lot, but instead want to get on with my own legal uploading. This should also make u understand why that takes so long if you can´t use your own art to base skins and why so many plagiate... Dont do that yourself, though. And I have still uploaded 19 skins in less than 4 weeks and deserve a break. Already got 1 lady keeping me off skinnning - my mother, no money and place to take another too, if she aint go no place either aside from parks in the winter agg. This is my break - but on a serious topic and where it belongs.

Thou shalt infrinJ Ur neighbor - 11th Come And Mend

Humorous Treatment for Ever Severe In JUry´s series

By SATYROBE

Posted Thursday, September 15, 2005 on TAXIFUNK SKINNING GOODIES N TIPS

Discussion: Humor

Thou Shalt infrinJ - Ur neighbor (11th Cum and MEANt NT USER SURE likes)

JU on Tobiel Sayre - another infringement

The other day everything was FULL of PEACE, i was JUst preparing to sue a guy named BEER SHAKES, I think for jumbling SATYROBE into TOBIEL SAYRE. My lawyer phoned saying TO BUY or NUT TO BE came close to my AMEN, his said he lived before me, NO CIDEr left in this house till mine said youR EVEN missing a ENOPH on TOP I A DESK. That made him VAULT his ADRENALINE till he DOCKed his STARS n had to SEY A DOCK. EASY, said the DOC STARting out treatment by diagnosing an infringement AS SEVERE AS EVER which forced him to reBASE SKIN of mine, or was it AN ENEMY OF ANY ENEMA OF AN ENEMY A MINE N EMINEM´S, but he was interrupted. A USER called JOE called up on his NET. S KIN a nice to see your treating FUN, K all a TAXI, AY, SAID. EASED he dropped webcam, but cured me by BASEing my SKIN the way MEANT - in the BASEMEANT®. Thought theyd NEVER EVEN infrinJ U this way, till I was USED YETHEY SUED me FUR ROUGH cause of ™ violation, under thaD RUG ME + EM found BASE was UNDA SKIN ANDU can IMAGEn what that MEANT, BASE ick! LEE. ´EAL ED, DEY ARE GUED, A GREED, PICTURE RIP, or ARE. I. PEE? R. I. P. HEIR lies to be RICHER CHEER UP PU, TOBE, EH, BOOT! No WONDER - EYED KNOW I am TIMELESS - LESS TIME! :gkmug

Post replies:

1 decade ago (17.09.2005 01:56)
Reply by: TAXIFUNK
If you think you know every meaning here - UNDA ANDU is not just under and you but also includes DeviantArt. Really check everything, unless you dont care about RIP Reports )); Sticking enema into Eminem only to avoid some smartie - ass spelling in a way that could smart. DA ind UNDA could have been worded different, but not without harassing TSP 013, which is not a mere company, but a definition of the English language u need to be up to date on. While explaining that, my problem is eating a BANANA by CHIQITA which is a tune by ABBA - not only a GRAM of ANNA in itself, an ANAGRAM violation of BA - let my fly off, love the way my fly is open, or it will neverever STOP POST!
1 decade ago (17.09.2005 02:07)
Reply by:
Have a beer mate Fun
1 decade ago (17.09.2005 02:41)
Good move not to quote me, - my comments are™ Nice watercolor in your gallery with interesting copyright remark topic yugoslavian war Hope u had a beer yourself that night )); When I feel like having one it wil be on our last project, starboard has... , where you were kind enough to share with me, but only on certain terms we both invested time in, which was fun and not just copyright. The copyright burns up time, u need it for fun unless u misbehave, which is fun the cheap way. Humor and copyrights both contradict each other. What I feel like now is watching the cow jump over the full moon so I am avoiding additional drugs, no offense, tee hee hee.
1 decade ago (17.09.2005 06:15)
Reply by:
Everybody´s obsessed with copyrights these days. Some people are extremists in that regard. The whole idea about it is to avoid other people than the creator iyself from making any kind of profit. Nowadays some are so extreme that even J.Edgar Hoover looks a softy.
1 decade ago (17.09.2005 09:05)
Reply by: grimspoon
About Copyright:
The 8th Commandment [LINK] tells us that we shall not steal. What can you steal?

You can be accused of stealing, if you copy, alter or distribute and without permission, the image/and or likeness of the original in any form. Breach of copyright is the same as taking without permission. Copyright is the Law that protects ´Copying and Distribution Rights´ of the owners.

The whole thing started in the dark ages when the Monks were illustrating bibles. Back then it was big business. So they invented copyright laws to protect unauthorized copying of their unique letterings so to keep their bibles in higher demand.

1000 years later and we still have a problem dealing with that law.

- skinBase doesn´t ´own´ any of the artworks here. We provide web space for the ´owners´ to display their own artworks. They may not necessarily have created the piece themselves, but the submission statement clearly states that they must be ´authorized´ to display the image by the owner. skinBase does not have the legal team to handle disputes, thats why the unauthorized artworks are removed at our discretion. If a member uploads somebody else´s work without permissions we are powerless to stop them. But in order to keep everybody happy we also have a strict policy when dealing with dispute situations.
As soon as the Copyright has been established, we usually delete that rip or unauthorized copy.

End of About Copyright

Now, what´s up with your mother TAXI, getting evicted?
1 decade ago (17.09.2005 12:17)
what´s up with your mother TAXI? - :china prefers religion as in ur link, subconsciously a bit - so she dislikes the type she feels I would date as much as my writing now to report moon wasnt full yet, cow still waiting, me still waiting on cow, some random generator decided which wrong to prefer - come in again to say thanks for that link n hi, yall. Rest belongs in some chat site, if their should be 1 at all..., Thanx for fun + taking the right amount serious, enjoy urselves with religion, humor was satisfying nuff fer :car
1 decade ago (19.09.2005 09:40)
Reply by: grimspoon
TAXI : Above was not necessarily what I personally indorse. It´s just the Law. If we don´t adhere to the Law then what do we have?
I also can´t help the fact that the western law is based on the Jewish law .. does that make me a Jew if I obey it?
Hey everyone, I am Jewish Christian Clown being manipulated by evil Imperialistic forces taking over the world of Gfx! LOL

The Cycle Of Life:

Betrayal leads to Religion
Religion leads to Bondage
Bondage leads to The Law
The Law leads to Death
Death leads to Freedom
Freedom leads to the Truth
Truth leads to Love
Love leads to Betrayal

"Yesterday, a mother died delivering a healthy child. Those who love will celebrate, those who hate will moan and bitch. The truth is, life is only a game, the game of Love v The Law, and Love is stronger then the Law. Because the Law has no Grace and is dead. She chose well, she loved to the end, let us pose and wonder for it´s just the way it is."

GuruBob