BO by Sephirotess:
BO: futuristic suite with animation ;-).
- 2 languages: English and French,
- text color can be modified,
- 10 appearances for the skins and for the bars,
- 1 wallpaper,
- easy configuration.
Use the wallpaper panel (config) to install the wallpaper. Use the ShortcutCreator to change paths and names for the docks. Some skins have a bar to the left (CPU, RAM, battery...). Others have a simple animation.
- Bookmarks: simple bookmarks, with 12 links. Left Click on the little orbs to change page. Right click to change links and names,
- Dock1: animation dock with 5 links. Right click to launch applications,
- Dock2: second animation dock with 5 links. Right click to launch applications,
- Notes: a simple tool for taking some notes (3 notes). Left click to open note. Left click on the orbs the change page (note),
- Slideshow: little slideshow. The first orb (to the right) opens the folder of the pictures. The second has for function to offer a preview. The next one (left) permits to stop and to restart the slideshow. The last one set current picture as wallpaper,
- Time: shows current time, full date (month, day, year and weekday). Move the mouse over the time to see uptime.
- Letters (HDD C to Z ): the skin shows the letter of the HDD, as well as the name. It shows used and free space. Free space is also displayed via the left bar,
- Recycle Bin: the skin shows the number of present files and their size. It also shows the rate of replenishment of the trash (the limit fixed 250). It is displayed via percentage & bar.
- Player: it indicates the name of the artist, the title of the song and title of the album. It shows the position of the title and the total length. Left click on the left bar jump to 10 % forward andright click jump to 10% backward. The player has different buttons: play/pause, stop, preview and next, volume up and down,
- Volume: it shows volume level. You can increase or decrease sound, via the left bar (left and right click). You can do it too via the volume text. The skin shows current audio device (left click to change it). Mute option cuts the sound.
- Battery: shows battery level, information about source (ACLine/battery) and status (low, high...). The bar indicates the level of the battery,
- Control: hibernate, restart, shutdown, log off, hybrid shutdown, advanced restart, lock workstation & window switcher,
- CPU: shows CPU activity, current CPU speed and temperature (with Coretemp). The bar shows the CPU usage. Move the mouse over CPU for more information about your CPU,
- Download: shows current download speed and cumulative download,
- GPU: shows GPU usage via bar and percentage. The skin indicates the GPU speed and temperature (with MSIAfterBurner, plugin by Nick Connors),
- Process: shows number of current processes. The bar indicates the number of process, with a basis of 100. It's just for the decoration. The skin shows the top process, with AdvancedCPU,
- RAM: shows total/used and free RAM. The bars shows used RAM,
- Swap: shows total/used and free SWAP. The bars shows used SWAP,
- Upload: shows current upload speed and cumulative upload,
- Windows (shortcuts): calculator, config panel, Explorer, Notepad, Regedit, Ribbons, TaskManager...