GML by Sephirotess: GnometerLike (not an update for Gnometer. It's just a personal and rewritten version).
GML: Gnometer is the work of Poiru (on deviantart)
- 2 languages: English and French,
- text color can be modified,
- 1 wallpaper,
- easy configuration.
Gnometer is a fantastic suite made by Poiru. Crash-underride (on deviantart) told me that the suite has not been update for a long time. I'm not very confident for working on the suite of another person and Poiru has used his own very versatile configuration system. So I decided to create my own version, with my own configuration system (less versatile that Gnometer) and my own coding system. I kept the original weather skin (I only updated the code). I decided to rewrite some of the other skins and to create some news. I changed all the icons (except for the weather) to have a more personal work. I tried to keep the spirit of Gnometer by keeping the appearance.
Use the wallpaper panel (config) to install the wallpaper. Use the Config panel to change the settings (colors, fonts, size of the fonts, player...). Use the right click (context menu) on the skins for the config options.
Section Bars: 4 bars (up, down, left and right) for the skins.
- Bookmarks: simple bookmarks, with 12 links. Click on the star to change links and names,
- Calendar: very simple calendar with time and date. Use the arrow in order to see preview or next months,
- Docks: applications dock (8 links), folder dock (user folder, documents, musics, pictures...) and Windows dock (calculator, notepad, Explorer...),
- Feeds: shows the latest items from selected feeds. Click on the icon to change the feeds. 1, 2, 3 or 4 feeds, with 2 appearances,
- Notes: a simple tool for taking some notes (3 notes). Left click to open note. Your user's name will appear instead the one present on the screenshot,
- Slideshow: with some options. The slideshow indicates the number of pictures in the folder & the total size, it indicates the path & the name of the file. Move the mouse over to have full path. The first orb opens the folder of the pictures. The second has for function to offer a preview, the next permits to stop and to restart the slideshow. The last one set current picture as wallpaper. Use the panel config of the suite to change the path (for your pictures) and delay between 2 images,
- Time: shows date and time,
- Weather: skin from Gnometer by poiru. Shows minimal/maximal temperature and condition of the current day, 3 days or 5 days.
- Letters (HDD C to Z ): give some information about the hard disk. It shows the letter of the HDD, as well as the name. It indicates the size of the disk. The skin shows used space (Go, percentages and bar), as well as the free space (Go, percentages and bar). It also indicates the activity of the disk via histogram,
- Recycle Bin: the skin shows the number of present files and their size. It also shows the rate of replenishment of the trash (limit fixed at 250 files). It is displayed via percentage and bar.
- Player: you can use different players (see configuration panel of the suite). It shows the name of the artist, the title of the song, title of the album and the cover album. It indicates the position of the title and the total length. The player has different buttons: play/pause, stop, preview, next, volume up and volume down. Left click on the icon jump to 10 % forward, right click jump to 10% backward,
- Volume: this skin control the volume under Windows. The panel shows volume level. Left click on the icon raise sound. Right click down sound. You can see current audio device and change it (left click). You can cut the sound (mute).
- Battery: shows battery level, lifetime and information (ACLine...),
- GPU: shows GPU's name and usage. It shows too GPU speed, memory clock, memory used, fan speed and GPU temperature (with MSIAfterBurner). All the informations are indicate via bars. In order to use them, you need to set your maxmimum GPU speed/memory/memory clock, in the config panel of the suite,
- Infos: gives informations about user, PC's name, PC's model (manufacturer, product...). The skin shows OS version (build, bit...) and the size of the screen,
- Network: shows current device (Network). It shows the speed of current download/upload. It indicates too cumulatives download and upload. Right click to reset statistics,
- Process: shows number of open processes and the 5 top processes with AdvancedCPU,
- System: shows Uptime, controls (hibernate, restart, shutdown and logoff), CPU use (for 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12 and 16 cores), RAM used/total and SWAP used/total,
- Wifi: indicates Wifi quality, gives broadcast name, encryption and supported band.